What to Expect
- First, when you arrive at CryoFactor, you will check in with the receptionist and fill out your information.
- You will then be shown to your private whole body Cryotherapy room where you will remove all clothing. We will provide you with socks, gloves, slippers, and a robe.
Men: You are required to wear briefs or boxers.
*** If you come commando, we will provide you with a disposable pair.
Women: You may wear cotton panties, but it is not necessary.
*** Please remove all jewelry before entering the Cryosauna. Your valuables will be safe in the room with you.
- Once you’re in your protective clothing, you will enter into the cryotherapy room where a CryoFactor staff member will explain the process and answer any of your questions.
- You’re now ready to enter the Cryosauna!
- Privacy is very important to us! We will only see your face, as the rest of your body will be in the Cryosauna. You will remove your robe while you are inside the sauna, and the technician will start the session. These sessions will last between 2 ½ to 3 minutes, based on tolerability. Many clients find the three minute treatment to be rather quick.
- After your cryotherapy session, your technician will open the chamber door and step out of the room. You may then change back to your own clothes. Expect about 5-10 minutes before you completely warm back up again.